Pricing and Policies
Effective Immediately for New Students, Effective 8/1/18 for Existing Students
45-Minute Voice Lessons: $300/month
75-Minute Voice/Piano Combination Lessons: $480/month
90-Minute Voice Lessons: $600/month
- Billing. Lesson packages will be billed on a per-month flat rate, which will include 4 lessons per month. In months with 5 weeks, you may opt to purchase the additional lesson, or take one week off that month.
- Automatic Payment. When making your first payment, you will enter a credit that will be kept on file, and your payment will be automatically charged on the 28th of each month, for the following month's lessons. For example, you will be paying January 28th, for February's lessons. If you wish to avoid the automatic payment, please pay by check at your lesson before the payment date.
- Late Fees. If your payment method is unable to be run on the 28th, you will be notified via email. You may log in to www.thevocaltechnician.com to update your payment method on file, make a one-time payment, view your account history, cancel a lesson, and schedule makeups. A 10% late fee will be assessed to all accounts that still are unable to be charged after the 5th of the month.
- Cancellation Policy. Lessons canceled within 24 hours of the lesson time will not receive a make-up credit. Any cancelations made with more than 24 hours notice will receive a makeup credit. That makeup credit will expire in 30 days. If the teacher cancels, and an agreeable makeup lesson date cannot be agreed upon, you will not be charged for the lesson.
- Late Arrival Policy. Common courtesy of a text message when you are going to be late to your lesson is appreciated. If you will arrive later than 20 minutes to your lesson, that lesson will be canceled and a make-up credit will not be given.
- Materials Borrowing Policy. Students are allowed to borrow materials from my extensive music library for up to one week. If the materials are not returned within a week, or if they are lost or damaged, the student's account will be charged for the replacement cost.
- 30-Day Notice. If you wish to discontinue lessons, you may do so with one month’s notice. Monthly lesson charges will continue to be deducted as usual during the 30 days.